Juvederm is a line of hyaluronic acid-based injectable fillers. Hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the skin, has a remarkable ability to attract and retain moisture, it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin appear plump and supple. The gel-like substance, when injected into the skin in synthetic forms, rapidly helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles, soften creases, enhance facial contours, and restore lost volume.
What precisely is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid. The Juvederm line includes numerous products. They are all utilized to assist people in dealing with the symptoms of aging on their faces. Each Juvederm formulation has a distinct bonding and hyaluronic acid content. When injected into different places and depths, the various products are each customized to target distinct problems. The nature of Juvederm fillers is smooth and gel-like.
How does Juvederm work?
Juvederm works by increasing the volume of face tissue using its active ingredient, hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring chemical in the human body. It increases the synthesis of connective tissue, which plumps the skin. The production of hyaluronic acid and collagen declines with age. This exacerbates the look of facial skin drooping and wrinkles.
Typically, your doctor, physician assistant, or nurse will use a pen to mark the regions to be treated during the operation. The Juvederm will then be injected into the desired region by your doctor. They will also lightly massage the affected area to ensure uniform dispersion and to prevent the possibility of edoema. Depending on the region treated, the full operation normally takes between 15 and 60 minutes. Juvederm injections contain a trace of the analgesic lidocaine. This will assist to reduce any pain or discomfort you experience during treatment and make it go away faster.
What to Expect After Juvederm?
The recovery period is brief. However, clients are advised to avoid physical activity, sun exposure, cosmetics, and alcohol consumption for at least 24 hours after treatment. Most people notice the effects of Juvederm right away or after the swelling has subsided. Typically, the effects last between six months and two years. This is dependent on the Juvederm product utilized.
What are the benefits of Juvederm?
- It is an effective alternative for reducing the indications of aging, and the results are immediate, though it may take one to two weeks to see the full effect.
- To reduce pain during and after treatment, Juvederm fillers are infused with the anesthetic lidocaine.
- Because hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body, there is a low risk of an adverse reaction.
- Juvederm contains the largest concentration of hyaluronic acid in a dermal filler currently available, providing longer-lasting results when compared to alternative fillers.
- Juvederm, like other hyaluronic acid-based fillers, can be eliminated using hyaluronidase if you are unhappy with the results or suffer an issue.
We hope you found this blog’s information about Juvederm beneficial. If you want to add volume under your skin, this is the correct treatment for you. If you are seeking the best Juvederm treatment in Dallas, TX, then visit Village Family Dental – Dentist in Dallas, Duncanville since we think that every patient is unique and hence needs unique attention.